June 14, 2012 in Uncategorized
SnapHealth would like to share with you about a unique opportunity in the health care industry, the O’Reilly Strata Rx Conference.
This first-of-its-kind conference focuses on using big data to enable personalized and predictive medicine in order to achieve better patient outcomes and lower costs.
Speakers and stakeholders involved in this conference represent the leaders in the health insurance industry, the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, academic institutions, hospitals, government, and patient advocacy groups. This will be the first conference to bring together the leaders who are using data to transform healthcare across new product development (pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices), the delivery of care, and paying for that care.
Why You Should Attend
Strata is becoming the defining conference for the layered world of everything data.
- Be the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of this huge change, and survive the resulting disruption
- Find new ways to leverage your data assets across industry segments and disciplines
- Learn how to take big data from pet project to real business application
- Understand the training, hiring, and career opportunities for healthcare professionals with data analytics skills
- Meet face-to-face with other innovators and thought leaders
Experience Strata Rx
- Dozens of sessions that explore the latest advances, case studies, and best practices
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of other industry leaders, data professionals, designers, and developers
- A vibrant “hallway track” for attendees, speakers, journalists, and vendors to debate and discuss important issues
- Fun evening events, receptions, and more, giving you more face time with attendees and speakers
Who Should Attend Strata Rx
The O’Reilly Strata Rx Conference is for data and healthcare professionals, including:
- Pharmaceutical and biotech leaders
- CEOs, CMOs, CIOs, CTOs, and other health insurance executives
- Patient advocacy professionals
- Hospital administrators
- Government innovators
- Product managers
- Researchers and academics
- Data-driven designers, healthcare journalists, and anthropologists
- VCs and investors
- Innovators, start-up founders, and disruptors
O’Reilly is looking for original presentations from articulate people with great ideas, expert skills, and real-world experience. If you’re eager to share your perspectives and knowledge about the nexus of healthcare and big data—where it is today, where it’s headed, and the forces shaping that future—O’Reilly wants to hear from you!
For more information or to submit your proposals CLICK HERE